Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It helps if you remember Doogie Howser M.D.

Back from London, and this is the first thing I find on the Interwebs. I think the sublime silliness of this, combined with the Dr. Horrible's Blog thing, might push Neil Patrick Harris into being my new GBF.*







* things I found out in London: one major broadcaster apparently on the lookout for a 'gay Columbo'.




INT. ROOM - DAY

COLUMBO
Just one more thing....

(pauses dramatically)

























.... I'M GAY!

FADE OUT



5 comments:

Henry North London 2.0 said...

I need a partner send you GBF over to me

Jayne said...

Oh god I love NPH. I watch How I Met Your Mother because of the awesomeness that is Barney. Plus he was totally the best thing in Harold and Kumar. You've got a fight on your hands 'cause I'm afraid I want him as myGBF.

*loves*

Anyway, I bet he wouldn't like anyone who doesn't know how to spell Citizen Kane...

PS You can't have a gay Columbo. No gay man I know would look that messy.

Paul Pennyfeather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Henry said...

I WOULD NEVER DUMP YOU PP!

I was just thinking of having a reserve GBF in case one of the current A-Team (not that one) goes down (as t'were).

Boz said...

I could be a Gay Columbo!

Although as per the joke in Black Books, it would have to be Cobumbo.